But first, two tidbits for you all.
1) Picture it. Tonight. Velvet walking dogs through the zone of bars, hopping with people drinking on patios. Velvet in sweatpants. Hair in ponytail. Rain making hair frizzy. Velvet sees the Bartender. Bartender looks very hot. Nice. Could I have looked any worse?
2) Velvet got a text from CL#4NewJersey. What. The. Fuck. Anyway, I called him back because I’ve grown tired of the waiting game. He seemed normal, exceptionally tired, so who the hell knows. Maybe he’s just not into emailing when he’s at work. I have no idea. I hope one day I can make him feel bad for making me feel sick to my stomach this week. I’mportant parts of convo:
CL#4NJ: How was your week?
Velvet: Good, other than the Sammy thing.
CL#4NJ: Have any dates with any cute guys?
Velvet: Not since last weekend.
CL#4NJ: What are your plans for tomorrow?
Velvet: Just running some errands, unless that’s your way of asking me if I’m free. (This was a line courtesy of my wonderful neighbors.)
CL#4NJ: Yes, I’m asking you that.
Velvet: Dueling crosswords?
CL#4NJ: One crossword would probably be more romantic. So, would you like to do something tomorrow?
Velvet: I would love to.
And with that, we have our plans. We’ll see.
Now, I’ve been tagged.
Four jobs you have had:
1) Assistant Buyer
2) Restaurant Manager
3) Victoria’s Secret Salesgirl
4) Pizza Hut Waitress
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Almost Famous
2) Sliding Doors
Four places you’ve lived:
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) Will & Grace
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1) Martinique (“Get me off this island!!”)
2) Rome (Sitting in the Vatican, with Pope John Paul, thinking about getting back to D.C. to have sex with what’s-his-name. Oh, shut up. If I was going to hell, believe me, it was long before this.)
3) London (Mind the gap.)
4) Paris (“That married guy with the rotting teeth is hitting on you, isn’t he?”)
Four of your favorite foods:
3) Apple Crostada at Maggiano’s
4) Hot Peppers (They really make everything better.)
5) Peanut Butter (I know, I had to add an extra line. Sue me. Take it away from the TV Shows category, okay??)
Four places you’d rather be right now:
1) At CL#4NewJersey’s place
2) see above
3) see above
4) see above
Four sites I visit daily:
1) Yahoo real email account
2) Yahoo fake email account
3) Yahoo Velvet email account
4) This website that I hope I never end up on. Careful if you are at work, and try not to get addicted. Uh, Thanks Jo.